Christine D’Angelo is a partner at D’Angelo & Jones, LLP, in Waukesha, Wisconsin. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin Law School, cum laude, in 1999. She concentrates her practice in the area of family law including divorce, child custody, child placement, child support, paternity and post-judgement matters. She also enjoys working as a certified Family Law Mediator and as a Collaborative Divorce practitioner. She is passionate about trying to help people transition out of a marriage in a way that is both respectful and graceful.
Christine grew up in Waukesha, the youngest of three daughters. When she entered the first grade, her mother returned to school to obtain a law degree thus inspiring Christine’s career choice. She is a third generation lawyer and spent the first 14 years of her career in a law practice with her mother.
Attorney D’Angelo is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin. She currently serves on the Board of Directors and as the Membership Chair for the Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin and the Secretary and immediate Past-President of the Board of Directors for the Justinian Society of Lawyers. Ms. D’Angelo previously served on the Board of Directors for the Waukesha County Bar Association, where she also served a term as President and still serves on the Bench-Bar Committee. Outside of the legal system Attorney D’Angelo was a member of the Board of Directors for the Mental Health Association in Waukesha County and is an active member of her church.
Christine D’Angelo has been selected for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyers for 6 years (2011- 2015) and she was previously selected as a Wisconsin Super Lawyers-Rising Star in 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2010. Christine has also achieved selection to the Top 25 Wisconsin Women Super Lawyers in 2013 and 2014.
Attorney D’Angelo is AVVO Rated as “Superb” and has been selected as a Leading Lawyer, Divorce & Separation, in 2015 in M Magazine’s Leading Lawyers list. AVVO selects roughly the top 2% to 5% of lawyers in each practice area for inclusion on M Magazine’s Leading Lawyers list.
When not practicing law, Christine spends her time with her husband, Brad, and their two children ages 12 & 9. She enjoys reading, watching TV, traveling and Badger football.
- Family Law Mediation, 2010
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin, 1999 Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1995 Major: Political Science Major: French
- Honors and Awards:
- Italian of the Year, 2009
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star, 2006 – 2010
- Super Lawyers – Super Lawyer, 2011 -2015
- Super Lawyers – Top 25 Women Lawyers – 2013 & 2014
- M Magazine, Leading Lawyer, Divorce & Separation – 2015
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Waukesha County Bar Association, 2010 – Present
- Justinian Society of Lawyers, 2005 – 2014
- Past Employment Positions:
- Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office, Legal Intern, June 1, 1998 – December 31, 1998
- Pro Bono Activities:
- Waukesha County Legal Clinic Volunteer Lawyer