ReAnna C. Grabow is a partner at D’Angelo & Jones, LLP. She graduated form Marquette University Law School in 2005. She concentrates her practice on Family Law. She is experienced in divorce, child custody, child placement, child support, paternity and post-judgement matters. ReAnna also serves as a Guardian ad Litem in Waukesha County. She has served as a Guardian ad Litem in both pre and post-judgement divorce and paternity actions.
ReAnna is a strong proponent of alternative dispute resolution. She has taken over twenty-five hours of divorce mediation training through the University of Wisconsin, along with recent training through the Mediation Center in Waukesha County. In addition, ReAnna is a Collaborative Divorce practitioner.
In 2009, her achievements in family law were recognized, when she was voted a Super Lawyer Rising Star. Prior to entering private practice, she spent three years working in the Waukesha County Court System’s Family Self-Help Center. In that position she provided technical support and assistance to individuals trying to work through the family court system.
Attorney Grabow is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Waukesha County Bar, the Milwaukee County Bar, the Collaborative Family Law Council and the Justinian Society. ReAnna also volunteers her time as a Board of Director for Safe Babies Healthy Families; as a volunteer attorney for the Waukesha County Court Self-Help Family Legal Clinic, and as a volunteer mediator for the Waukesha County Mediation Center.
From 2009 to present, ReAnna has been recognized as a “Rising Star” by Wisconsin Super Lawyers, as published in Milwaukee Magazine.
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin J.D.
- Carroll College, Waukesha, Wisconsin, 2001 B. A. Honors: Magna Cum Laude Honors: Dean’s List; Kennan Fellow; Nat’l Historian Honor Society
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2005 – current
- Association of Women Lawyers, 2005 – 2010
- Waukesha County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee County Bar Association
- Past Employment Positions:
- Gatzke, Ruppelt & Bucher, Associate, 2005 – 2010
- Waukesha County Court Self Help Center, Intern, 2003 – 2005
- Pro Bono Activities:
- Waukesha County Family Legal Clinic, 2008 – Present
- New Berlin Teen Court (Volunteer Attorney), 2005 – 2010
- Safe Babies Healthy Families (Member-Board of Directors)