Family Law, Criminal Defense & Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Waukesha County and All of Wisconsin
Milwaukee Area Social Security Disability Attorneys
D’ANGELO & JONES, LLP — WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
At D’Angelo & Jones, LLP, with offices in Waukesha, Wisconsin, we represent clients throughout Southeastern Wisconsin in matters related to personal injury, divorce and family law, criminal law, Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Social Security law. As a small AV-rated* law firm, our attorneys pride themselves on their ability to serve our clients, our community and the legal system. Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer in Waukesha County.
Helping Our Clients
At D’Angelo & Jones, LLP, we offer a broad range of legal services, including representation in cases involving:
- Personal injury: Our personal injury attorneys serve injured clients in Waukesha County and throughout Wisconsin who have been involved in a serious accident. D’Angelo & Jones, LLP, offers experienced and compassionate legal guidance to clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases arising from:
- Auto and truck accidents
- Dog and animal bites
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Boating injuries
- Construction injuries
- Wrongful death
- Divorce and family law: We offer comprehensive family law representation to spouses seeking divorce, unmarried parents, grandparents and other clients facing difficult family legal issues. Our family lawyers strive to resolve all of our clients’ legal concerns involving:
- Criminal defense: Our criminal defense practice includes aggressive defense against serious felony charges (homicide, drug charges, sexual assault, rape, theft, burglary, robbery, child abuse and child neglect, substantial battery) or misdemeanor charges (disorderly conduct, domestic violence, battery, retail theft).
- Homicide (murder, manslaughter and vehicular homicide)
- Juvenile crimes
- Traffic violations
- OWI-DUI charges
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Our bankruptcy lawyers explain the impact of filing for bankruptcy protection under Chapter 7, prepare all documents necessary to successfully file a Chapter 7 petition and participate in any hearings necessary to finalize your personal bankruptcy.
- Social Security law: Our Social Security benefit claims attorneys have thorough knowledge of Social Security laws and the procedures for filing disability claims and appeals. We help clients understand their eligibility for Social Security Disability (SSD) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits as well as applicable medical benefits. Learn more about Social Security law and our practice:
Positioned To Respond to Your Needs
Because we are a small firm, we provide a high level of personal service to every client. Don’t get caught in the shuffle of a large law firm. Contact the lawyers at D’Angelo & Jones, LLP for a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury, family law or other legal need.
*CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.