Bankruptcy Do’s & Don’ts – Waukesha, Wisconsin, Attorneys
Milwaukee Area Law Firm: Stop Harassment and Foreclosure
Dos and Don’ts in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
At the law office of D’Angelo & Jones, LLP, in Waukesha, we assist individuals and families throughout southeastern Wisconsin with the filing of Chapter 7 bankruptcy petitions. To learn more about our Chapter 7 bankruptcy practice, see our Chapter 7 bankruptcy page. For answers to general questions about bankruptcy, visit our Bankruptcy FAQs page.
- DO NOT incur any additional debt.
- DO NOT repay any friends or family members.
- DO NOT make any credit card payments.
- DO NOT apply for any credit cards.
- DO make your regular monthly payments for those secured items you wish to keep, including your home or apartment, your vehicle, or any other secured property you wish to retain.
- DO NOT pay for any secured items you wish to surrender or give up, including your home or apartment, your vehicle, or any other secured property you may no longer wish to keep.
Contact D’Angelo & Jones, LLP to schedule a free initial consultation.