Waukesha Wisconsin Criminal Defense Attorneys
At D’Angelo & Jones, LLP, we defend men and women throughout southeastern Wisconsin who are either under investigation for or have been charged with criminal violations. We are an AV-rated* law firm with a commitment to personal service. We also have vast experience helping individuals who commit crimes as a result of mental illness.
For experienced criminal representation in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee or Jefferson County, contact our criminal defense law firm for a free confidential consultation.
Defending Your Rights No Matter What You Are Accused of in Wisconsin
We defend clients who have been accused of or arrested for a wide range of criminal charges, including:
- Drug violations: possession, trafficking, sale, distribution or delivery, manufacturing, importation
- Felonies: homicide (murder), manslaughter, vehicular homicide, homicide by drug delivery, aggravated or substantial battery, burglary, robbery, child abuse or child neglect
- Misdemeanors: disorderly conduct, domestic abuse and domestic violence, simple battery, retail theft
- Juvenile crimes : homicide, drug violations, sexual assault, car theft, battery, retail theft
- Operating a vehicle while intoxicated (OWI): drunk driving, driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving under the influence of alcohol (DUI)
- DMV hearings (license suspensions)
- Sex offenses: rape (date rape, forcible rape or statutory rape), sexual assault, internet sex crimes, child pornography, prostitution, pornography and child molestation
- Traffic violations: speeding, careless and imprudent driving (C&I), failure to yield, failure to stop (at a traffic light or stop sign), reckless driving and other moving violations
- Criminal appeals: misdemeanor appeals, felony appeals, sentence modifications
- Revocation hearings (probation and extended supervision)
Contact Our Milwaukee Area Criminal Defense Lawyers
To learn more about what you should do if you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, contact the Wisconsin law firm of D’Angelo & Jones for your free initial consultation.