Waukesha & Milwaukee Divorce Attorneys
At D’Angelo & Jones, we represent men and women throughout southeastern Wisconsin in a wide variety of matters related to divorce and family law. You can rely on our AV-rated* law firm for effective and dedicated service to your needs.
Contact a skilled Waukesha family law attorney to schedule a free initial consultation. Our family law practice includes all matters related to divorce and issues with children.
- Divorce litigation
- Divorce settlements
- Collaborative divorce — the process of divorcing in which both parties and their attorneys sign a contract pledging to resolve all issues by agreement and without the involvement of the court. The emphasis in collaborative divorce is on finding mutually agreeable solutions rather than engaging the court for decision-making. Collaborative divorce is a solutions-oriented procedure that often involves a multi-professional approach without engaging in protracted legal battles. To learn more about collaborative family law and how it works, visit the Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin.
- Cooperative divorce — the process of divorcing in which the parties and their attorneys commit to avoiding costly litigation and to conducting themselves in a respectful, civil and professional manner while promptly sharing all information and cooperating in good faith negotiations to reach fair compromises. Cooperative divorce is a settlement-based methodology that leaves open the possibility of litigation — if and only if — absolutely necessary.
Child custody, placement and support.
- Child placement and custody modifications
- Grandparent rights
- Third-party visitation
- Child support calculations and revisions
- Maintenance calculations and revisions
Post-judgment modifications of orders
Enforcement of orders
- Payment of medical bills and variable expenses
- Paternity actions
- Rights and Responsibilities of biological parents
- Legal Custody
- Physical Placement
- Child Support
- Domestic abuse temporary restraining orders
- Harassment restraining orders
- Child abuse restraining orders
- Enforcement issues for spousal abuse or child abuse
Our attorneys are certified in collaborative law, cooperative law and traditional divorce. We understand the stress, anxiety and emotion that affect men and women who are involved in family conflict. As a small law firm, we provide the high level of personal attention you need during such a highly emotional time.
Contact Our Divorce and Child Custody Lawyers in the Milwaukee Area
When confronted with the pain and loss involved with family conflict, our clients often don’t know where to turn. See our Divorce Do’s and Don’ts page or go to our Divorce FAQs page to learn more about how to protect yourself and your family duringthis difficult time..
If you need family law counsel in southeastern Wisconsin, contact D’Angelo & Jones for a free initial consultation.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.