Waukesha Personal Injury Lawyers
Wisconsin Car Accident, Construction Injury, and Dog Bite Victim Attorneys
At D’Angelo & Jones, we have advocated the rights of victims of serious personal injury throughout southeastern Wisconsin for over 20 years. We have also represented individuals and families who have lost a loved one as a result of wrongful or accidental death. Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.
Our personal injury lawyers handle personal injury, accidental and wrongful death claims resulting from:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving
- Trucks, buses and other commercial vehicles
- 18 wheelers
- Boats and water sports vehicles
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Construction accidents caused by
- Defective or poorly-designed equipment
- Falling debris, parts or equipment
- Negligently operated heavy machinery or industrial equipment
- Premises liability
- Slip, trip and fall accidents
- Drowning or swimming pool injuries
- Injuries resulting from unsafe or poorly maintained property
We handle all personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis, which means we only get paid if we are able to obtain financial compensation for your losses.
If you have been injured because of the negligence of another, you may not know what to do. Contact D’Angelo & Jones, LLP, for a free initial consultation and evaluation of your case.
At D’Angelo & Jones, we are a small AV-rated* law firm. We are committed to providing a high level of personal service to all of our clients. Don’t get lost in the shuffle of a large law firm. Contact us by e-mail or call 262.523.4321 to schedule a free initial consultation today.