Dear Christine, Thank you so much for all your help and advice about my divorce motion. You made me feel safe and came to my rescue so quickly! [Lori was right,]…you are the best! Forever in your debt~ Your friend, Catherine
Great Job…Excellent Lawyer
You were wonderful to work with. I think you did a great job. I appreciate that both you and Kurt were able to think outside the box. I hope I don’t ever have to, but if needed I will recommend you as an excellent lawyer. ~ Sincerely, Barb
A Great Attorney!
Hello Ryan, Its exactly what you prepared for with all the evidence in your thoroughly written letter to the ADA! I’m glad he saw the same thing…I’m very grateful to have had you represent me with this case. Thank you and keep up the great work you do for your clients! As I know you always do and will! Your a great attorney and a better man! ~ Chad, September 2016
Thanks to Ryan
While I understand you were doing what I hired you to do, I appreciate you advocating on my behalf this morning. I feel like I’ve been found guilty in the court of public opinion. So any defense, especially one as vehement as yours earlier this morning, makes the audacity of the situation a little easier to accept. Thank you. ~ Client
Ryan’s Efforts and Help a Blessing
Ryan, I want to “Thank You” very much for your help and for representing me in my case. I really appreciate that you believed in me. I was as guilty as can be in stupidity and for being juvenile. I thank God for my wife, kids, family, and friends who stuck by my side all throughout and I owe them my life. But, your efforts and your help were a blessing and all along I prayed and asked God to make sure the “Truth” be told and for people to look at the whole picture. You painted that picture for me and I am so thankful. Thank you Ryan and I will be telling everyone who is ever in need of a lawyer your name. ~ Brian
Being charged with felony was a very scary thing to me. I talked to over 10 lawyers, and I decided to hire Mr Ryan Harrington. He is a very professional, knowledgeable, efficient, and honest lawyer. His performance at the court is excellent. I was able to obtain a favorable result at pre-trial. I truly appreciate Mr Harrington’s representation. I highly recommend Ryan Harrington. ~ J
Executed Perfectly…Our Sincere Thanks
Ryan, We can’t thank you enough for everything. Not only did you get up to speed quickly, but your client interaction truly put Ross at ease quickly. Everything was executed perfectly yesterday – your opening and closing statements were spot on and you strategized perfectly throughout the case. Our sincere thanks – I hope you know what a difference you made in this family’s life yesterday. I’ve already referred to you someone for future issues and will definitely continue to refer you and the firm. ~ Cindy
Dear Ryan, Thank you [and your paralegal] so much for being such a great team! Your professionalism, prompt responses, and extreme knowledge went above and beyond. I must say my boss, who was found guilty of his OWI was not happy that my attorney was better than his. Thank you for your outstanding work, time and effort on this. I always recommend you to anyone I meet that may need your help. I work a second job and I told this story and the patrons all cheered. Thank you again. You two are amazing! ~ SM
Will Most Definitely Call On Him Again!
Attorney Harrington is the MOST HONEST attorney I have ever had the pleasure to meet!!! I have had some TERRIBLE experiences with attorneys in the past- so I was a bit skeptical when retaining Attorney Harrington for my recent legal needs. Oh WOW- he was pleasurable and honest with me. Everything he said would happen, did. The price is a factor when retaining legal counsel and- even though it took me a lot longer than I wanted to pay the retainer- he assisted me along the way and didn’t seem to mind that I was making payments- slow as they were. He is definitely a man of his word and nowadays- unfortunately, that is very hard to find. I am very glad I got the chance to meet him and, if I ever need legal advice or are in need of an attorney again- I will MOST DEFINITELY call on him again- and any of the people I know- if they are in need of an attorney- I will definitely recommend him.~ Jean D.
Personable, Yet Professional
Ryan Harrington was a real help to us- personable, yet professional, he guided us very competently and with a friendly touch. He was responsive to our unique needs and requirements. We would certainly recommend him to others.~ Jon and Toni.
Went Above and Beyond
Danny called me last night and told me things went so well yesterday in court. I just want to thank you for all of your help regarding my brother. I think you went above and beyond and are to be commended for it. Thank you again, for all of your help, in working with Danny and the Assistant District Attorney. I know you must have talked at great length with the ADA.~ Sincerely, Cindy O.
Tremendous Peace of Mind
I am writing you this letter first and mostly to thank you for being my lawyer and listening to my side of the story. I know it was only a short time, but knowing someone would be there to fight for me gave me a tremendous amount of security and peace of mind. Thank you again so much!~ Adam M.
I sincerely want to THANK YOU and the people working at D’Angelo & Jones, LLP of Waukesha. You spent the time to answer my questions and concerns. You have lifted a tremendous financial burden off my shoulders due to situations beyond my control (i.e. divorce, loss of employment, medical). I have been given an opportunity to make positive improvements in my life. Thank you.~ Sincerely, Louis Z.
Thanks to Ryan for Positive Contribution to Career Day
D’Angelo & Jones attorneys, Ryan Harrington and Katherine Jochman De Lorenzo, recently attended Career Day at Atlas Preparatory Academy. Ryan and Kate shared their educational and professional journey with students giving them valuable insight into what it takes to get started in a career & our attorneys appreciate the positive feedback received from the academy:“Thank you for attending our annual Career Day at Preparatory Academy. Your positive contributions provided a wonderful opportunity for our students. It is your time, effort and professionalism that made this event meaningful and successful for all.
When you shared your educational and professional journey with our students, you gave them insight into what it takes to get a job, maintain that job, and move forward within that profession. Your presentation demonstrated that we are all “real” people following the rules and working hard to be successful. You did an excellent job helping students recognize the advantages of set goals, working hard, and never giving up.
Your story and enthusiasm about your career was well received. The students responded by saying, “…was my favorite” “maybe one day I will be…” “Did you know…”. Thank you again for taking time out of your busy schedule to visit our school, to share your story, and to inspire our youth. Career Day was a huge success because of you!” ~ Kind Regards,Atlas Preparatory Academy
I’m writing to let you know how grateful my husband and I are for all your dedication and hard work on Braden’s case. Thank you, Attorney Grabow, you’re a very special person and you need to know that you have changed a little boy’s life for the good and we will be eternally grateful.~ From, Mary
ReAnna was my attorney for almost 2 years. I was initiating divorce proceedings and knew I would have a tough road ahead. I was looking for someone with compassion (for me) yet clear thinking and strong legal skills as my ex was going to be a tough fight. The office where ReAnna works came highly recommended to me and I chose ReAnna when I saw her photo and read her profile. I liked her background and I liked her kind face. I was to learn that behind that kind face was an even kinder heart. I consider ReAnna one of the nicest people I have had the privilege to meet. Professionally, ReAnna went to bat for me. My ex made the case tedious, lengthy, costly, and me emotionally shredded. She kept me positive and never lost faith. She was up against a tough attorney who had a reputation for a vindictive fight for her client ( I suppose nothing wrong with that). ReAnna brings a great level of dignity and poise to the courtroom and it is clear she is well respected by her peers for that reason. I would never wish to go through this experience again but I was blessed with meeting ReAnna and found her compassion for her job truly genuine and eye-opening. I wish ReAnna a long successful career and I wish other people in the same position I was in could say the same for their attorneys.
Amazing Lawyer and Person!
AVVO ‘Top class experience. ReAnna Grabow is an amazing lawyer and person.’ Overall rating: Excellent
Tom, I also want to take this time to thank you for all you have done for me both professionally and as a person helping me through this most difficult time. Your personal guidance significantly helped me and your professional representation was outstanding. I am doing my best to continue my positive rebuilding of my life and I am excited very much for the future.~ Sincerely, Jim
Thanks to Tom
Tom, thanks for everything. I have appreciated all of your help and hard work. I look forward to meeting with you in a year…and not a day sooner!~ From, Amber C.
Kind and Patient
Thanks to you for all your help and most particularly to you, Tom, who couldn’t have been more kind and patient.~ David M
We’d like to thank you for everything you have done for our son. We are aware that if not for your representation, he could very well be in prison.~ Ken and Kathy H.
We are very thankful for your kind assistance in the handling of our recent court case. The expert knowledge you have gained by experience and the personal care you add has been most helpful to us.~ J.V.
Testimonials from the criminal defense attorney regarding the representation of Dana Hooper by Thomas R. Jones and Ryan J. Harrington
- “The nature of criminal defense work is often quite sad. While there is certainly no joy in a case involving the stabbing death of an infant by the baby’s mother, it is appropriate to recognize excellent lawyering when it occurs. A news report today notes the NGI finding by Waukesha Circuit Judge William Domina in the Dana Hooper case. The matter was defended by Thomas Jones and Ryan Harrington, who clearly did an excellent job representing their client in a tragic case. Good job, gentlemen.”
— Attorney Chuck B.”Excellent work on a very difficult case.”
— Attorney Michael C.”Very good work under difficult circumstances.”
— Attorney Andrew M.”Congratulations to you and your co-counsel. Sounds like a very tough case.”
— Attorney Steve L.”Great job to all.”
— Attorney Kevin K.”Very well done.”
— Attorney Frank S.”Great work.”
— Attorney Karyn M.
D’Angelo & Jones,LLP Law Firm
- I must say that…you, as well as your staff are top-notch. Your services are conducted in a very professional manner with very high standards. I have a great deal of confidence and respect in your services. I won’t hesitate to come to D’Angelo & Jones LLP should I need legal counsel in the future. In addition, I will recommend your services to those in need of legal representation.~ Edward S.
- OK, it’s official, you’re awesome. Thanks for your fantastic efforts.~ David M.
- Thank you for the sound guidance you gave me during my divorce process. Your counsel along the way was invaluable. I will confidently recommend you to others who are in need of a good, practical divorce attorney.~ Robin M.
- Thank you so much for your representation in my case. I could not have asked for a better fit in a lawyer. I would have been lost without you in this case.~ Rebecca
- Thank you so much for your representation in my case. I could not have asked for a better fit in a lawyer. I would have been lost without you in this case.~ Rebecca L.
- She is an excellent lawyer and really helped me with my divorce. She is also a great person. She took the time to get to know me and she understood my situation.~ David K.
- I have been telling all my girlfriends that they need to get divorced so that can meet the nicest attorney ever (hehe)!I won’t ever forget you. I consider it an honor to have met you.Thank you again for helping me.~ Liz B.
- Thank you for another “great day in court.” You are awesome at what you do!This is beyond friendship – you will be rewarded for all of your kindness as God looks after those who look after … those who need it.Thank you again. You are a special friend.~ Fondly, Mary
- I am here looking at the letter you sent my father with regard to the insurance settlement. I also have talked to my father about the case.My father explained to me that you were successful in reducing fees for the medical which gave him a little more to work with. He was fortunate to have you representing him.Thanks to you and your staff for a great job. I am confident that I will not be needing legal services in Wisconsin in the near future, but if I do, or if I am asked for a referral, you will be at the very top of the list.~ Sincerely, James M.
- We want to thank you for your legal advice & assistance. We were pleased with the outcome.Eric is at Stevens Point & doing well.~ Tyler & June S.
- Just wanted to say thanks again for representing me.You did a wonderful job. And I will recommend you highly to anyone in need of your services as an attorney.
I thank you.~ Mary E. C.
- I am writing you this letter first and mostly to thank you for being my lawyer and listening to my side of the story.I know it was only a short time, but knowing someone would be there to fight for me gave me a tremendous amount of security and peace of mind.Thank you again so much!~ Adam M.
- I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your expertise and patience. This happened to be a short chapter of my life, but one of the most tumultuous ones. You made it bearable for me. Go get ’em, girl! We’ll be in touch, I’m sure.~ Fondly, G.W.
- I cannot express enough thanks to you. You are a wonderful, considerate, understanding person and I would highly recommend you as an attorney. You exceed all expectations of your profession.Thank you again for all your help and God bless.~ Sincerely, Bonnie H.
- Thanks for all your help and guidance. ..everything seemed to work so well…I will give your pamphlet to (a friend).~ Eileen F.
- I sincerely want to THANK YOU and the people working at D’Angelo & Jones, LLP of Waukesha. You spent the time to answer my questions and concerns. You have lifted a tremendous financial burden off my shoulders due to situations beyond my control (i.e. divorce, loss of employment, medical). I have been given an opportunity to make positive improvements in my life. Thank you.~ Sincerely, Louis Z.
- I wanted to drop you a note to thank you for representing me and pursuing it diligently. I am so thankful to have received your brochure.~ Sincerely, Maxi M.
- Thanks again and again for all your help…thanks to you I think I can have my life back.~ Carrie S.
- Just a quick thank-you for all of your help. If ever I hear someone needs a great lawyer – I will have them contact you.~ Thanks again. Renee H.